Dennis White, MIRM
Dennis White, MIRM
New Homes Division
Phone: (828) 210-3955
Toll Free: (800) 868-7221
Builder/Developer New Homes Services
With a proven track record and years of experience, the Builder/Developer New Homes Division of Beverly-Hanks provides complete sales and marketing programs designed to fulfill the needs of developers and builders. The Division is skilled to service a variety of products from Townhomes, Single Family, Condos, Resorts and Master-planned Communities. We have the ability to assist the builder/developer in taking property from initial acquisition to pre-development to completing the sales process of the community.
Beverly-Hanks & Associates has sales managers dedicated to overseeing all of the communities and projects we serve. We focus on the sales and marketing by managing onsite sales and marketing for our Builders/Developers. We identify agents who are committed and adept in new home sales.
Beverly-Hanks New Homes Division currently represents over 40 new home communities throughout Western North Carolina including Asheville, Weaverville, Hendersonville, Waynesville, Mills River, and Madison Counties.
We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your upcoming project and how we can put the power of Beverly-Hanks to work for you! Click Here.
We offer the following opportunities to our clients:
- Assist in determining target buyers
- Assist in the development of product design for target buyers
- Develop market strategies and techniques to effectively reach the target audience
- Creation and implementation of web design and marketing
- Assist in design of logos, signage, brochures and ad copy
- Develop and monitor site specific advertising budgets
- Creation of sales office design
- Nationally recognized new home sales agent training and motivation(bi-weekly)
- Site specific agent staffing per builder /developer criteria
- Independent agent performance evaluations
- Weekly prospect reviews
- Library of sales and motivational books and tapes
- Computerized sales and traffic tracking
- Traffic and Buyer profile review and analysis
- Implement and maintain follow up and referral programs
- Written market reports and sales absorption
- Written site evaluations
- Comprehensive competition sales and product reviews
- Under-performing community analysis