Thinking of buying a home?
Buying or selling a home is the biggest and most important financial transaction people experience in their lifetime. There are many reasons why you should buy rather than rent. Homeownership is an investment in your future. Owning a home builds wealth over the long term, and it provides significant social benefits.
Once the decision is made to buy a home, choosing the right real estate company and agent to represent you during this transaction is the most important decision you will make.
When you choose a Beverly-Hanks & Associates, REALTORS®, you choose someone who is part of a strong team - a team boasting more than 30 years of real estate knowledge, a team with a commitment to use the latest technologies to help its clients and customers, and a team that puts YOU (and your new home) first. We work hard to earn the unwavering loyalty of our customers by providing a Beverly-Hanks experience that exceeds expectations. We measure our success by one simple criteria; our customers' enthusiastic referral of our services to others.
What will we do for you?
- We will help you determine the required characteristics of your new home.
- We will identify available homes that meet your criteria whether they are listed by Beverly-Hanks & Associates or another Realtor.
- We will provide you with information on communities, schools, churches, and any other area characteristics you need.
- We will determine your financial picture and determine your buying power.
- We will advise you of the financing options available to you.
- We will give you an estimate of the cash required for purchase.
- We will research past appreciation rates for the communities you are considering.
- We will meet with you periodically to review progress.
- We will accompany you as you inspect the home prior to settlement.
- We will advise you on the preparation of the offer.
- We will monitor progress toward closing when your contract is accepted.
- We will immediately advise you of events that may threaten closing.
- We will stay in touch with the listing agent to make sure things are proceeding smoothly.
- We will attend settlement with you.
Additionally, you'll get...
- one-stop shopping for mortgages and title insurance
- access to the best and most appropriate lender
- access to all of the homes for sale in the area you choose