Relocating to Asheville, Hendersonville, Waynesville or anywhere else in Western North Carolina can be an exciting and easy process when working with the trained relocation professionals in the Relocation Department of Beverly-Hanks & Associates. We answer your questions about area communities and help you find the right Beverly-Hanks RealtorÂ®.
Our department is affiliated with the â€œLeading Real Estate Companies of the Worldâ„¢", which has over 120,000 professional real estate associates worldwide, 4700 offices, 650 member firms and services in over 10,000 communities throughout the United States.
View the results from the Industry Leaders. [view]
Western North Carolina is special and we are eager to help you make it your home, too. Our relocation team is committed to unmatched customer service that includes connecting you to valuable resources that assure a flawless relocation.
For more information or to begin working with us,
Our Comprehensive Relocation Services include:
- Relocation Packages: We send each transferee a relocation package specific to their area of interest. The packages includes a Beverly-Hanks Welcome magazine, map, education options, statistical data, and community brochures.
- Community Information: From public and private school information to pet boarding kennels, daycares and elderly care, we are a resource for information that will be helpful in meeting the transferee's needs.
- Area Orientation: We'll arrange for an area orientation of the region and specific properties when you're ready to pay us a visit. We are happy to be of service.
- Home Listing or Purchase Within the Beverly-Hanks Service Area: Your Beverly-Hanks & Associates REALTORÂ® will provide you with the professional service and advocacy throughout your home purchase or listing process.
- Home Listing or Purchase Outside the Beverly-Hanks Service Area: We are a member of Leading Real Estate Companies of the Worldâ„¢, a National Broker to Broker Referral Network, which puts local reputation behind its strength. Through this network we will find you the appropriate real estate agency and help select the right agent to work with you throughout your home search or sale process.
- Total Move Management Program: We have a special business relationship with a number of nationally known van lines and can offer moving services any place in the nation and at any time of the year at a discounted price with additional no-fee service features. View a Complete Overview of the Program [view] [download]
- Cost of Living Analysis: Through the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Network, we can provide each transferee with a cost of living analysis between Asheville and your home city.
- Employment Information Assistance: We have selected local professional employment assistance service providers to give you support and direction during your job search. This is a free service that has been established to make your relocation as smooth as possible.
- Temporary Housing: We work with several rental companies who provide furnished and unfurnished apartments and homes for the temporary housing needs of transferees including Extended Stay Assistance.
- Mortgage Assistance: As a choice for mortgage assistance, Beverly-Hanks Mortgage Services is one of our ancillary services. They stand ready to assist transferees with their pre-qualification and home financing needs.
- Title Company Services: As a choice for title services, Cardinal Title Center is another ancillary service of Beverly-Hanks & Associates. They are ready to provide both the transferee and Realtor with all the necessary title search assistance.
- Home Protection: Beverly-Hanks has identified various home protection programs that have proven records for reliability and quality of service. Specific brochures are available upon request.
We're ready to manage your move from start to finish. Contact us today so we can begin working for you!