Why List Your Home with Beverly-Hanks & Associates?
The Choice is Black & White.
We are the Market Sales Leader in Western North Carolina, and have been since 1976. What makes us different than all the others? It?s the caliber of our broker associates. They are industry-leading real estate professionals who are highly trained and on the cusp of the constantly changing market trends. For you, this translates to results you can count on.
Commitment. Our experienced agents will provide expert market analysis, help to properly price your property, and coordinate the best possible terms for you.
Leaders in Innovation. 90% of buyers begin their home search on the Web. More people visit beverly-hanks.com than any other real estate website in the area. In fact, we average more than 50% more traffic than our competitors. We use the most current research and the latest technology in a multi-faceted marketing approach to sell your home for the most amount of money in the least amount of time possible.
And that's just the beginning of what we offer:
- 24-hour appointment scheduling
- BH Mobile site: the only mobile specific real estate web site in the area
- Slideshows/virtual tours for every listing
- BHINFO: Property information from any cell phone
- Facebook and Twitter updates: social media campaigns
- BH Blog: Breaking housing industry news
- BH YouTube Video Channel: WNCrealestate. Over 23,000 views already
- Hit Tracker: Daily report of online views of your home
- QR codes
- Online property fliers
- realtor.com: Showcase listing status for every property
Experience. For 35 years we have been the market leader in Western North Carolina. This is no accident--it comes from never being satisfied, and always trying to raise the bar to achieve greater success for our clients.
Consistent Market Share. For a closer look, take a peak at the graph on the next page. The numbers speak for themselves.
Community. We love where we live and are thankful every day to be here. We give back to our community by donating to and volunteering with a number of local charities.
When you consider the facts, The Choice Is Black and White.