What steps can I take to minimize the health risk of a home showing?
As we face the challenges of COVID-19, my priority is our health. I am also committed to supporting my clients who are still out looking at homes, putting their homes on the market, writing contracts, and closing on life’s most significant transaction. Here are a few of the strategies I’m using to minimize your health risks when home showings occur.
Here is a list
- I will inquire as to whether anyone has been ill over the last 14 days.
- As a seller, I will encourage you to avoid coming into contact with buyers by going for a walk outside or retiring to another part of the home.
- I’ll ask that visitors minimize the touching of doorknobs, light switches, and other items in a home.
- I recommend having gloves, hand sanitizer, and disinfectant wipes available.
- I will recommend that visitors remove their shoes out of respect for your home and health.
of other precautions that the Center for Disease Control recommends. As your agent, you can count on me to be there and to support you.