Assists in all aspects of Marketing Department operations by providing direct assistance to top producing real estate agents. Responsibilities will include developing and distributing marketing and sales collateral for specific properties and agents. The candidate will possess strong grammar usage, copywriting abilities, be detail/deadline oriented and comfortable with multiple projects. A strong aptitude with office productivity software is required and experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is preferred.
It is intended that the individual who fills the role will have a strong desire to work in the residential real estate brokerage industry.
Education and Training:
Any combination of education and experience which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties and responsibilities as described. A typical qualifying background would include college-level coursework in Marketing/Sales or Communications and experience in the real estate field.
The work environment will be primarily professional office, but some on-location. Driving in the Western North Carolina region will be required on a weekly basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct photo shoots for residential properties.
- Create custom marketing pieces for individual properties and agents that are consistent with brand standards
- Copywriting for multiple audiences primarily in the residential and commercial real estate industries.
- Proofreading and editing of marketing including property and corporate materials.
- Execute marketing plans to include print, direct mail, social, and digital strategies.
- Maintain and generate marketing reports for distribution to internal and external clients.
- Assist with maintaining schedules, deadlines, and appointments.
- Demonstrate excellent planning and organizational skills.
Progressively responsible experience in a professional setting preferably with marketing and/or design responsibilities.
Successful Candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong proofreading, grammar, and copywriting skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Professional level organization.
- High degree of personal accountability and motivation for career development.
- Working knowledge of graphic design, print and digital media operations.
- Aptitude in office productivity software such as Microsoft Office or Google Drive.
- Prefer knowledge in Adobe CS5, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Acrobat.
The ideal candidate will be an adaptive and creative professional team member looking to developing solid marketing skills while establishing themselves in the real estate industry working for one of the top real estate firms in the country.