NEGOTIATING AN OFFER THROUGH CLOSING
As a full-service real estate brokerage, Beverly-Hanks & Associates, REALTORSⓇ is staffed with professionals dedicated to providing personal and prompt attention to every client. You will find a broad menu of options, very competitive rates, and customer service that is second to none.
Ask about how our long-standing affiliations and divisions can assist in making your real estate goals a reality.
98% of clients thought their agent provided good to excellent assistance in negotiating.
The proper handling of negotiations can substantially affect your home purchase. Your Beverly-Hanks associate is focused on achieving your real estate goals and ensuring a fluid process along the way. Price is certainly important, but there are dozens of other terms upon which you and the seller will need to agree.
We recommend all of our clients review a sample Offer to Purchase and Contract with your associate soon after beginning the buying process. Contact your Beverly-Hanks associate today to learn more.
From Contract to Closing
Having your offer accepted is just the beginning of what we offer as your full-service real estate firm.
Your Beverly-Hanks associate helps put your mind at ease and bring order to a process that frequently overwhelms even the most organized. The process of purchasing a home can be complex and emotional.
YOUR BEVERLY-HANKS ASSOCIATE HELPS YOU:
- Distribute documents to all relevant parties, including attorneys, insurance, and financial professionals.
- Account for all due diligence and earnest monies between parties.
- Coordinate due diligence for home, pest, water, radon, and other inspections you request.
- Facilitate needed bids and repairs from service providers.
- Communicate with your lender to ensure timely financing.
- Interact with the appraiser to ensure a valid appraisal is prepared.
- Schedule necessary walk through(s).
- Confirm contingencies have been satisfied according to the contract.
- Assist with the transfer of utilities.
- Coordinate your closing and moving schedules.
Understanding Closing Costs
Understanding who pays for what during the home buying process will ensure that there are no surprises. Review typical buyer and seller fees in the infographic below.
Quick Link: What do these closing costs mean?