NEGOTIATING AN OFFER FROM CONTRACT TO CLOSING
Receiving an acceptable offer is just the beginning of the home selling process. As your full-service real estate brokerage, Beverly-Hanks & Associates is staffed with professionals dedicated to providing you with personal and prompt attention. Your Beverly-Hanks REALTORⓇ is focused on achieving your real estate goals and ensuring a fluid process along the way.
Ask about how our long-standing affiliations and divisions can assist in making your real estate goals a reality.
98% of clients thought their agent provided good to excellent assistance in negotiating.
The proper handling of negotiations can substantially affect the sale of your home. When you do receive an offer, your agent will help you evaluate your options. Most of the time, you'll have three options for response:
- Accept the offer as written and presented.
- Counteroffer the unsatisfactory points of the offer. Sellers typically sign a counteroffer for presentation to the buyer.
- Reject the offer. A rejection of an offer without a counteroffer should be used as an option of last resort.
We recommend all of our clients review a sample Offer to Purchase and Contract with your associate immediately following the listing of your home. Contact your Beverly-Hanks associate today to learn more.
From Contract to Closing
Receiving an acceptable offer is just the beginning of what we offer as your full-service real estate firm.
The process of selling your home can be complex and emotional. Your Beverly-Hanks associate puts your mind at ease and brings order to a process that frequently overwhelms even the most organized. Proactive management and attention to detail will help make your transaction efficient and seamless.
YOUR BEVERLY-HANKS ASSOCIATE HELPS YOU:
- Distribute documents to all relevant parties, including attorneys, insurance, and financial professionals.
- Account for all due diligence and earnest monies between parties.
- Coordinate due diligence for home, pest, water, radon, and other inspections you request.
- Facilitate needed bids and repairs from service providers.
- Communicate with your lender to ensure timely financing.
- Interact with the appraiser to ensure a valid appraisal is prepared.
- Schedule necessary walk through(s).
- Confirm contingencies have been satisfied according to the contract.
- Assist with the transfer of utilities.
- Coordinate your closing and moving schedules.
LEARN MORE ABOUT BEVERLY-HANKS' MOVING CONCIERGE SERVICES.
Understanding Closing Costs
Understanding who pays for what during the home selling process will ensure that there are no surprises. Review typical buyer and seller fees in the infographic below.
Quick Link: What do these closing costs mean?