Beverly-Hanks respects the privacy of every individual that uses the services of our web site. Your e-mail address is obtained for internal purposes only (as they relate to marketing and the purchase and/or sale of Beverly-Hanks properties) and will not be sold or shared with any unaffiliated third party other than as set forth in this Privacy Promise.
Beverly-Hanks collects personal information from you (i.e. your name, e-mail address, and other data) when you provide personal data through various places on our web site. If you send us e-mails, from time to time we may use information about your preferences and interests to send updates to you about Beverly-Hanks services. This includes the "My Account" services within our web site.
Our web site includes links to other web sites. Those sites may have different privacy policies. Beverly-Hanks is not responsible for the privacy policies of other sites.
Beverly-Hanks web site is directed to adults and is not directed to children under the age of 18. Beverly-Hanks complies with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act and does not permit registration by and will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 13.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices must be sent in writing by email to [email protected]
The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information:
- description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement;
- description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content;
- contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law;
- a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and
- a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.