Benefit from Our Experience!
The Beverly-Hanks Relocation Department offers you a total move management program. We're happy to help you initiate your move process.
We have have long-standing relationships with our local move partners, and can guarantee pick-up and delivery dates with priority handling.* Our local movers understand the mountain terrain of the region, which prevents surprise charges to your delivery. Plus, for interstate moves, your rates include free Full Protection Replacement Value insurance for household goods up to $75,000, with additional insurance available.
How to Participate
- Ask your agent to initiate a Household Goods Move Referral.
- Contact our Relocation Department directly.
Two of our move partners will be asked to contact you to set up a survey appointment.
If you are moving here from outside of the area, our move partners will contact their a liates in your place of origin to set up a survey appointment, but the pricing and coordination will be done locally to take advantage of the Beverly-Hanks relationship.
Our Local Move Partners
- Carey Moving & Storage – Allied Van Lines
- Smith Dray Lines – Atlas Van Lines
- Union Transfer & Storage – United Van Lines
- Two Men and a Truck – Locally owned franchise
*Each carrier's move program has additional benefits and specific limitations that will be explained during your individual move survey.
ADDITIONAL MOVING SERVICES
Good Moves, from Goodwill
Take the pain and frustration out of moving. In cooperation with Union Transfer, a United Van Lines affiliate, your local Goodwill provides a donation container to you at no cost for up to three weeks.
As you pack, make decisions about what to keep and what to donate with the luxury of time. This saves you the additional hassle of delivering donations to a Goodwill pick-up location. Goodwill will then come and pick up the container at a convenient time. Your donations provide jobs and job training for people in our community.
What are the advantages?
- Get organized.
- Saves you time and money.
- Available for cleaning/organization.
(Moving not a requirement.)
Get Started Today
Contact your Beverly-Hanks associate today. We will make all the arrangements for you to receive your Goodwill donation container. (Approximate donation size will need to be confirmed.)
Moving Box Exchange
Close the Loop—Reuse those Boxes!
Have you just moved to Asheville? Are you getting ready to move? Don't throw away those great boxes, and for goodness sake, don't buy new ones!
Beverly-Hanks & Associates has partnered with Buncombe County Solid Waste, Quality Forward, and Curbside Management, Inc. to provide TWO moving box exchange sheds that are free and easy to use.
Want to contribute boxes to the exchange? Here are the details:
- Moving boxes only—no liquor, food, or other miscellaneous boxes.
- Boxes must be collapsed, clean, and in good condition.
- Place flattened boxes in size-appropriate bins.
- Availability to take boxes is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Click here for directions and hours for the Moving Box Exchange.
Portable Mini Storage—Delivered to Your Door!
Whether you're moving across town or simply renovating, these Go Mini's® storage containers are a convenient way to pack and load your belongings at your convenience. Beverly-Hanks offers you a 15% discount on your first month's rent with Go Mini's® Arden, NC location.
Storage Container Features:
- 12, 16, and 20-foot standard lengths; all containers are 8 feet high.
- 8" ground clearance allows easy entry and avoids water problems.
- Vented with a translucent roof and moisture resistant floor.
- Locking roll-up door is convenient and secure.
- Steel construction, sturdy railings for hanging clothes and tie down.
- Portable Storage: Local moves*, home or business renovations.
- Home Staging: De-clutter so your home will show better.
- Emergencies: Temporary storage when disaster strikes.
- Great for delayed closings.
*Local area moves only.
- Schedule convenient delivery and pick up dates.
- Pack and load your own goods.
- Storage on your own site or at Union Transfer's inside or outside storage facility.
- No need to unload until the Go Mini's® is delivered again.
- We pick up your Go Mini's® when they are no longer needed.
Order Your Portable Mini Storage Container Now:
- Visit Go Mini's® website at gominis.com for a free immediate quote. Enter Promo Code BEVHANKS for a discount of 15% off the first month's rent.
- Or, contact the locally-owned and operated Go Mini's® Storage directly. Mention Beverly-Hanks & Associates to receive quoted monthly rates. Note that there are often additional discounts available only online.
Go Mini's® Moving and Portable Storage
6 Trident Drive, Arden
U.S. Military on the MoveⓇ Program
U.S. Military On the Move® is a free real estate rebate and information program developed by Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®. The program allows active duty and retired military personnel or wounded warriors to earn cash back when they buy or sell a home.
When you buy or sell a home through Military on the Move®, you'll receive a cash rebate* based on the actual sales price—not a fixed amount based on a range of values—and you'll receive your rebate at settlement.
For example, if you purchase a $225,000 home and the commission earned by the broker representing you is $6,750, you will receive a $1,350 rebate at settlement. Click here to see an exact estimate of your rebate.
As a member of LeadingRE, Beverly-Hanks is among a select group of brokerages with expertise serving the military market through the U.S. Military on the Move® program. For you, this means:
- Quality agents and quality service from a top independent brokerage.
- No mortgage tie-in—you choose your lender. If needed, your agent will be happy to make recommendations.
- No dollar limit on your rebate.
- Your rebate is paid at settlement.
Eligible participants must register with U.S. Military on the Move® before contacting a real estate agent. Learn more about U.S. Military on the Move® at
*Some restrictions may apply. The actual rebate is calculated on the commission earned by the REALTOR® representing you in the transaction; therefore, they must be represented by an assigned U.S. Military on the Move® real estate firm at closing to qualify.