I'm dedicated to ensuring that our agents provide the best possible service to each of our clients and customers. That's why at Beverly-Hanks & Associates, our Managing Brokers do not actively market and sell real estate.
Our managers are here for one purpose-- to support our broker associates as they work to best assist you. If I can ever be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Hendersonville has been my home since the age of 3. I feel there is no other place I would rather live than in the mountains of Hendersonville. I have a life long history of serving Hendersonville and helping others. At the age of 15 I became active with Valley Hill Fire Department. I quickly found my first role in leadership when I was voted as the Valley Hill Junior Fire Brigade Chief. I continued my service with the fire department as an adult serving in several capacities and eventually served as the department’s Chief with 56 volunteers and 7 paid personnel. I also served at the Hendersonville Fire Department. The fire service was a rewarding opportunity and career in my life.
Professionally, I worked for the City of Hendersonville at the Water Treatment facility. I obtained NC certifications for water treatment over 3 years of study and worked into the Chief operator’s position. During this time I attended Blue Ridge Community College studying business administration.
In 1992, I had the opportunity to pursue my dream of working in law enforcement and moved from working with the City of Hendersonville to working for Henderson County at the Sheriff’s department. I served in several positions during my tenure at the Sheriff’s department.
In 2003, I obtained my NC real estate broker’s license. I had a long term plan to be Realtor after retirement from law enforcement. My father was a Realtor in Hendersonville for 27 years and had influence on my decision to become a Realtor. I had a successful career selling real estate for many years. My success came from long time friendships and service to people in Hendersonville. Beverly-Hanks & Associates provided the education, tools and non-competing management to take my success to the next level.
In 2014, I became the manager for Beverly-Hanks & Associates Hendersonville, Saluda and Rumbling Bald Resort offices. As a non-competing manager, I am devoted to training, motivating and coaching agents to a greater level in their real estate career and success. Training, motivating and coaching feels natural to me and is what I have shared with others all my life.
I have a wonderful wife Jennifer and three daughters, Amanda, Kelly & Jessica. My daughters are grown and all have successful careers. Jennifer and I are not empty Nester's. We share our home with our Cocker-Spaniels Briscoe and Molly who are brother and sister.
about the Beverly-Hanks business model and why it’s different at
Beverly-Hanks & Associates? I want to personally encourage and
invite you call or e-mail me. Your inquiry is private and confidential,
so contact me right now.
- NC State, North Carolina Water Treatment Facility Operator
- Blue Ridge Community College, Business Administration
- Blue Ridge Community College, North Carolina Certified Firefighter
- Blue Ridge Community College, Fire Apparatus Driver/Operator
- Blue Ridge Community College, North Carolina Emergency Medical Technician
- Blue Ridge Community College, North Carolina Hazardous Materials Operations
- A-B Technical College, North Carolina Law Enforcement
- Blue Ridge Community, North Carolina Real Estate Broker
- North Carolina Justice Academy, First Line Supervision
- North Carolina Justice Academy, DEA Narcotics Investigator
- North Carolina Justice Academy, FBI Crisis/Hostage Negotiator
- Certified New Home Specialist
- Residential Construction Certified
- NAR, Short Sale & Foreclosure Specialist
- Valley Hill Fire Department 1976-2003
- City of Hendersonville, Water Treatment Facility 1980- 1992
- Henderson County Sheriff's Department 1992-2003
- Beverly-Hanks & Associates 2004-present
Membership & Affiliations:
- National Associations of Realtor
- North Carolina Association of Realtor, Board of Directors
- Western North Carolina Regional Multiple Listing Service, Board of Directors
- Hendersonville Board of Realtor, past President 2016
- Hendersonville Board of Realtors, Recipient - "Realtor of the Year 2016"
- North Carolina Mountains Multiple Listing Service, Board of Directors
- Laurel Park Civic Association, Past Board Member & President
- Town of Laurel Park Parks & Greenways, past Board Member
- Hendersonville Country Club
- First Baptist Church, Hendersonville
I love living in Hendersonville NC. Great place to call home and enjoy a great life!
I enjoy playing guitar, biking, golf, exercise, cooking, being outdoors and spending time with my family.
- Performing Arts
- Dog/Cat Lover
- Personal Wellness
- Motor Sports